Skystef's aviation page
Photographs have been taken with a 10" 1200mm (focal ratio = 4,7) Sky-Watcher reflector telescope on a Dobson mount.
This popular scope and accessories can be ordered online or via your local dealer.
1. Sky-Watcher scope.
2. Upper part of 10" tube with Crayford focuser, 2" barlow lens, eyepiece, and viewfinder in the back.
3. Accessories with left 2" to T-thread camera nosepiece or nosepiece 2”/T-2, and right T-ring (in this case for Canon)
4. Both accessories repeated with in back a 2x teleconverter, in this case 2" barlow lens.
5. T-ring attached to camera.
6. T-ring and 2”/T-2 attached to camera.
7. Scope ready for attachment of camera (with or without barlow).
8. Camera without barlow attached to scope.
9. T-ring, 2”/T-2 and barlow attached to camera.
10. Camera with barlow attached to scope.