SkyStef's aviation page
Photo: collection Skystef
Description: this factory fresh Cessna came on August 12 1947 in the Belgian register for Aquastra, the same year moving to private a owner De Backer (Brussels airport in Haren). On August 2 1960 it went to the Golden River Aviation Club based at Wevelgem airport. On July 26 1967 it migrated to the Beerse Vleugels and in 1972 to a private owner A. Coesens (Ghent airfield). In 1973 it went to R. De Bruyne (Ostend airport), here seen such in a bright livery with a tail logo of the Noordzee Vliegclub (see upper right inset). In 1977 the last Belgian operator was G. Titeca & J. Martels (Moorsele airfield), retaining the same livery with tail logo. On August 20 1981 it was cancelled to England as "G-JOLY" for a private user and retained exactly the same outfit.